１．Protection of personal information
We use your personal information for providing and improving the site. Personal information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
We recognized the proper protection of your personal information, and follow below guidelines to fulfill this responsibility.
- （１）We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal information Applicable to Personal information and related laws, regulation, and guidelines. We will handle it appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, we will strive to improve handling as appropriate.
- （２） We will clarify the rules regarding how to handle personal information to all employees. We also request our business partners to handle your personal information appropriately.
- （３）We will specify the purpose of use of your personal information, notify or announce it, and handle within the scope of the purpose of use.
- （４） If all or part of your personal information is provided to the third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will confirm that your personal information is sufficiently protected before concluded a contract.
- （５） o prevent data leakage, loss, or falsification, etc. of your personal information, we will take necessary measurement and management appropriately.
- （６） Regarding your personal data held by us, we will respond in good manner on your request of disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use, etc. We will specifically comply with followings.
２． Purpose of use
We collect your personal information due to our business expansion, your personal data is used for limited purposes as follows.
- （１）Product sales operation and management of Hokuzan Nogawa.
- （２）Invitation, guidance, and seasonal greetings to event sponsors, co-sponsors, and cooperators to Hokuzan Nogawa.
- （３）Email newsletters delivered by Hokuzan Nogawa.
- （４）Marketing research
- （５）Other implementation of operation associated with Hokuzan Nogawa’s business.
Regarding to handle your personal information, we appoint a personal information protection manager, and endeavor to manage appropriately and strictly.
In addition, we implement appropriate and necessary level of measurements of your personal information based on detailed regulations against risks such as data leakage and unauthorized access from outside.
４．Providing data to a third party
We will not provide your personal information to third parties without the consent of the individuals, except as required by law.
We disclose your own personal information without delay on your request, only after confirming the person himself/herself, unless otherwise required by law.
We will correct, add, or delete your personal information without delay on your request, only after confirming that the person is himself/herself and personal data is found inaccurate.
We will suspend the use, delete, or provision of your personal information to a third party without delay on your request, only after confirming that the person is himself/herself and you have a reason to.
８．Service desk for disclosure
Regarding to above 5, 6, and 7 regarding to your personal data, please contact us at email shown below. Your request will be processed by the separate guidelines. Please note that we may not be able to honor your requests for disclosure if the request is not submitted or followed to this procedure.
Customer service hours are from 10am to 6 pm on weekdays (excluding our holidays)
９．How to use this site
About information that we ask you
This site collects cookies and accesses logs to an appropriate extent for providing service.
We may ask for your personal information on facility visits, brochure requests, or other surveys and questionnaires, after confirming the contents.
Please note that your personal information that you voluntary provided may be notified to a third party. (For example, we may inform access log to the outsourced site production company, your name and address to the delivery company, etc.)
This site may revise above policy. In that case, we will notify all revision on the site.
Regarding to your browser setting, please contact the manufactures of each software.
Warranty and Liability
We are not responsible for your use of this site. We are not liable for any damages caused by the use of various information obtained from this site or other sites linked to this site.
This website can be accessed from many countries all over the world with different laws.
However, both the visitor who accessed this website and us agree to be bound by the laws of Japan regarding the use of this website.